Film your best magic trick performance
and upload it to Youtube.com. Use
our special title on your video and
description and if you're in the top 10
search for "Pubtricks.com 2010" sorted
by Relevance on the closing date you
win a prize. Simple!
Click to check the current positions
To win you need to make a stunning video of an amazing trick and
score high for user ratings and comments. The Youtube relevance
search will take into account, views, rating, comments as a ratio of
how old the video is. So you can enter at any time and over take the
current leaders! You can gain a huge advantage if you promote your
Youtube video to as many people as possible.
Use Windows movie maker or a similar package to add
the required splash screens to your video. Ensure
you follow all the Youtube requirements in the rules.
If your video has the wrong titles and description
it cannot win. If it doubt, watch the example
video on Youtube (double click on the example on this page).
1. Your video must be of a magic trick performance and not a solution.
2. Your Youtube text title must start Pubtricks.com 2010. This
is the title shown above the video.
3. Your Youtube description must start http://www.pubtricks.com 2010 presents. Adding affiliate
IDs to the end of this link is not allowed.
4. Your first 2 Youtube tags must be Pubtricks.com and 2010
5. Your video must start with our video splash screen which you can download
from this page.
6. Your video must end with our video splash screen which you can download
from this page.
7. In the event that a prize is not possible to ship to you, money of the
same value will be sent so you can buy the item or use it to buy something
8. You can enter multiple times as long as the video and trick
are different. If you have multiple videos in the top 10
you will win multiple prizes!
9. If you have a video listed for sale on Pubtricks.com then you cannot re-use this
video for the competition.
10. The video must be made by yourself.
11. The trick can be your own invention or someone else's trick. The competition
is all about the best performance and quality of trick and video.
12. Winners will be notified through their Youtube account.
13. The judging and closing date is the 1st of December 2010 @ 12pm UK time.
14. No extra usage of Pubtricks.com and 2010 is allowed any of the Youtube fields.
15. Your video must have a minimum of 3000 views by the closing date.
16. Your video must be active for more than 1 month.
17. Rules are subject to change.